Sunday, February 20, 2011

Brazilian Wax For Men In San Francisco

live bait


The post I'm talking about this, what I would write the book I've read, and my physical problem.

"What problem?" she said.

"A stomach trouble."

"Stomach?"

"Yes, too close."

not understand.

"I have very tight inner walls of the stomach, is a fault as he who takes a bit of wind and has undergone sore throat, like someone eats something and gain weight quickly, or who takes to sneeze .. "

" To you, what happens? "

smile, and the card game.
What happens is that if I feel an emotion one is attached immediately to the stomach. The same for words.
It happens sometimes that I'm out with other people for a party, I see my friends for an evening, not squashed word. Continuo to turn or stare at random, I smile a bit, I hear the words one by one attacked from within, and I know that will not leave. I resign.

you back a smile: "Good for gastritis .. .

I'm
:
That sounds pretty bad as well.
No, it is not. The positive side is that those emotions, those words ...
think a bit. Somehow it seems that the dens.

"And the book that got to do?"

"got to do because when a meeting with the same problem I immediately recognize him."

began to understand and laugh.

"How are you doing?"

"I do not know, it's actually something that happens to me a while to all, the fact is that when you find yourself having to pull out certain emotions, certain words, if you are attached too it turns out that some patisci.
I think I recognize him from that. I recognize the suffering. "

" I? I've got your problem? "I laugh too" A little bit, like everyone else, but in general is different .. "

" Why? "

" Because generally people do not do work .. "

" You do the work? "

" A little yes .. "

" And why? I think about .. You know, I do not know. At this point, but I think because it's the thing I did it for more time .. "

laughs loudest" What, to suffer? "

Even I laugh louder," Yes .. Yes! Suffer! "

In that moment I understood what I meant for live bait, the book by Fabio Genovesi who has just been published by Mondadori.

I know what I think of his work.

I have not told, then and there. I was stuck in the stomach and goes to pieces now.

Along with all these years of talking about the places where I come from, write stories, comics, video circled and documentaries.

Ends with those places that you made it paved the stomach as the bedroom of a sixteen year old.

And when you choose to live, to poke in from time to time, you find yourself wondering if what you draw is true, if you can.

Live bait about three boys from the province, three different ages, trying to get by in the place where they were born. So strong, it ends up talking about what, some places, that keep you stuck.

- The whole flat is cut from these were connected to each other, are practically the same water that runs in various channels straight and narrow, covered with mud and lined spouts in the middle of campisenza vegetables. In fact, some people call them "the trenches" and who "the ditch", because if you take each piece as a thing in itself since there are many, but to see them from a network are as dark as a black cage on the country . -

He also talks about fishing, cycling, metal music.
the first two I know little, even with the third set are Malin.
But in reality there is in the midst of another soup, which I think I know something.
know why someone who lives his life in our country ends up choosing one of these, or 'other passion, keep it as for though, as ties us every day that has to go, better to keep them all together.

never looked at a bike ride.
Yes, shame.
never even caught. Still shame.

But I watched people fish,
I felt that it was not so important what was up.
It seemed to me that the important thing was to stay there, the rest is sitting at the bottom, and pull out a piece at a time.

And I also watched the people along roadsides, on television, on the machines before and after the race.
Even there, it seemed that winning was only a part. It seemed to me that one who runs to you simply makes you feel that you watch the race, the belly.

To me, this race there something I pulled out. Something remains where it belongs, even for a while.
For one who has my problem is already so.

So, again, is seeing someone else about your issue manages to bring a present.
Or a better future.


- And I know that life is this thing here, a river of stuff that comes along all at once, and even take it a bit you realize that is past, and maybe it was just what he did for you. But you can not stay there too and not even know to think, why are you still in the river and the stuff comes and goes and goes.
Or life is not a river, maybe life is a hole, and then the speech is quite different. Because a river flows and eventually reaches the sea, but a ditch is not going anywhere. Stay straight without a goal, so at most I can hope to meet others and confused with them for a while. And if there is a sense in all this water that moves, I do not know. I just know that I'm happy, especially if I can throw a bait and fish. -

Fabio Genovesi






0 comments:

Post a Comment