Saturday, March 12, 2011

Manhattan Sat Receivers

The jungle is now Facebook



Hello Doris,
Sorry for the problems you're experiencing in gaining access to your facebook account.
But I never had trouble to access it, and I mean the few times I made this access.
So what does this email I received?
I informed, thanks to the children of my sister, who had spread the news and agreed that someone / forced to my account, that he tried to enter the mail and tried to guess the password.
Well, pleased him / her. But what good is to break this kind of thing I wondered, I have no secret.
But here's the answer that comes to me through the intuition of a friend: "They tried to use your identity!"
is why I am now to close that account facebook. I say some experts that the identities of women, 90% are the most abused, for use with the aim to meet other women.
But what the hell we live in society??

Doriana

0 comments:

Post a Comment