Monday, November 16, 2009

Man Brazilian Wax San Francisco

The first flight will watch their


These days a gull can let go from the roof of my house and get down to the Tiber with hardly a beat of wings, always keeping an eye on San Pietro.

Because of the wind.

On the other hand the number you are prepared very well, I've seen them a dozen times.
Now they are sleeping.
will wake up tomorrow morning, will meet on the ledge, and I will still fluctuate between these antennas, I decided to let me go I, too, and I'm here I write.

'm not as good as them, I will.
I do not know color the windows, put my video things, change the font, make a layout that you want to do things in a way to turn, say the Mari.
No, I have another stuff.
I'll jump and fly all wrong and incomprehensible, not like them.

Tomorrow morning I will watch from the roof for air and say, look at that blank page, two links you could put them, you could spend five minutes there.
Pi throw, them, and find them circling around, sure.
Some of them give me a tip, someone will laugh, someone will tenderness.
Maybe someone will leave me a comment.

Boys, girls,
I did because I wanted to hear me go, I wanted to feel as beautiful as you could see from here.
I wanted to do it.

You will see a way I find: due link li caccio, qualche giravolta verrĂ  anche a me.
Secondo me ci divertiamo.
Ora vi lascio dormire.

Che poi sono gabbiani.
Gli importa una sega a loro.

A.


0 comments:

Post a Comment