Monday, February 8, 2010

Blurred Vision And Tingling

Let it snow .. In the dream I'm the cat


I was five.

Mom wakes me up I said come and see.
I do not know why, but the memory I have is Sunday, I look out the window e il tetto della scuola che ho sotto casa è bianco, bianco il piazzale, bianco dappertutto.

Certo che l'ho già vista, la neve. Ma mica sotto casa.

La neve fino ad allora è una cosa da vacanze.
Da partire presto col buio il babbo già incazzato la mamma che si affretta presto hai preso tutti i vestiti la macchina in galleria autogrill posti strani dal finestrino.
Poi, all'arrivo da qualche parte, la neve.

Quel giorno non è così. Quel giorno il bianco è lì senza che facciamo niente, io mi sono appena svegliato.

Ce ne andiamo alla polveriera, grandparents, out of town.
There I just remember trying to repair a lot of lozzo in the ass with her father, then down the hill.
The snow was fun.

's been twenty five years.

The snow has returned to earth, too.

I shot this video with stupid Fra.

The camera is smaller than my hand, and not standing still (you had doubts?) But it was fun once again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment