Thursday, February 4, 2010

How To Find Legendary In Pokemon Deluge




And I really am.

's just a preview though.

There is so much stuff to throw down, I feel dizzy, get started.

The Serchio did not spare Lucca, Pisa, nor me.

to me with the full brother brought me a story and a stupid, useless, wonderful.

Among some the story.

Yesterday Tetris is restarted, the program aired every Wednesday in prime time on la7.

Within services Emanuele Fucecchio comics, animation and video director are mine.
Collaboration debated for both no doubt, but which continues to produce results more and more appreciated.

Last but not least, the space devoted to comics Republic TV debut on Berlusconi last night:


here an example of a comic book last year:


The February 14, Forte dei Marmi new projection of free workers
and I cursed the Stage we are there.

as they said in May the students of French,

ce n'est qu'un debut
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment