Saturday, January 15, 2011

How To See If Your Spleen Is Swollen

I'm not afraid of the Devil


politically I was born under this symbol.
Persons who have carried through the streets were always an example for me. And they are even more people who during the resistance have not been able to see it fly free in the streets.
Under this there is another red flag, our Italian flag, pride and glory.
no coincidence that there are two, they represent freedom and dedication of men and women for our nation.
I am Italian community. I have the heart of our supporters, our workers and all people who live in a state of submission e sfruttamento, in special modo i giovani d'oggi.
Orgoglio, questo provo quando guardo questo simbolo, non mi vergogno, chiedo rispetto e soprattutto coerenza.

Doriana

0 comments:

Post a Comment