Saturday, January 8, 2011

What Kind Of Mb Is On Dell Dimension Xps 630i ?

Facebook




Even this morning I came into the great family of Facebook. In addition to increased my value of 100 € the experience was fun but traumatic. Registration
, I wanted to register with the blog title, but has not accepted, he said that is strange (in English of course) that can be called a blog:) Well, say my name.
When I started to open dialogue with the computer, how many laughs we've made: want to see you just friends? Or friends of friends? Or all or none? Well do a little 'I would have answered you.
Dilemma photos that I put it? I started putting the same image of the blog (not fantasy) but my photos for now I do not want to put an aspirin and post it seemed obvious.
just entered the new account here to get a friend request from a blogger friend and very nice. Wow! but how do you know I'm here so quickly? After a couple of messages here discovered the secret, but it is Facebook that will do it all! Go and read your e-mail addresses and tells you who might be there. So much for privacy! Other than intellectual property! But the value of € 100 must be earned then we fly over.
It then begins to understand what all those links and here begins the drama
- I have a view up the face of Giorgio Almirante asked if I wanted to be his friend.
- A friend request bloggier a friend but with a photo of a man (her husband I found out later) but for a novice like me starts a panic, I thought I done??: DDDDDDDD
-facebook asking me if I want to send flowers, kisses, chocolate, hearts, etc. .... But we are a community of children?
think I made this proposal to join the intellectual property of the blog gives me much comfort, but the price paid in terms of panic due to my inexperience and a lot:) We'll see
come finirà, per ora è divertente.....con qualche riserva.

Doriana

0 comments:

Post a Comment